At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, and respect of an organization that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join a winning team supporting the Prebys Cancer Center and South Region cancer programs as an Administrative Coordinator. In this important role, your primary responsibilities will be to support the senior director, medical director, and department managers for infusion and radiation therapy with Epic and Kronos reporting, calendar management, supply management, and various other administrative responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have medical office experience including competency in Microsoft Office suite, advanced problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and a pleasant and professional demeanor.
Other general Administrative Coordinator duties may include:
- Provide administrative support to ensure smooth operations.
- Perform clerical, administrative, and general office duties involving typing, record and file maintenance, document creation, mail distribution and reception.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the unit's operations, organization, and procedures.
- Maintain office files and records in accordance with internal procedures.
- Receive and refer visitors and telephone callers.
- Respond to requests for information.
- Opens and distributes mail.
- Provide a full range of administrative data management and coordination of reporting and project duties for the department.
- Analysis and maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Maintain appointment calendars.
This is a benefit-eligible Full Time, Day Shift position with a Monday – Friday schedule and eight hour shifts, located at Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego in Hillcrest.
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.